Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cupcakes

Last weekend I sold cupcakes at the Kamahalo Craft Fair in Volcano. I was nervous that no one would want them and I would be stuck with all these cupcakes! As it turns out, we sold out before noon the first day! It was so crazy. So I had to go home and bake so I could have something to sell the next day.  It was so much fun. All in all I made over 200 cupcakes and frosted them. I sold red velvet, pumpkin spice, chocolate and pineapple. It was so much fun! I think my next cupcake adventure will be the farmer's market the week before Christmas. I am trying to come up with a cute Christmas tree cupcake.







6 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy!! Andrea, you are so creative! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aila is looking at this with me and saying "yummy"...have to agree...they look pretty fantastic!! Great job Andrea!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those looks so good! What a fun thing to do. If you need a good way to transport them, I found this cupcake carrier that holds 36 cupcakes and can convert to a cake carrier if you take out the racks. I want it for Christmas :) Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Cupcake-Courier-%252d-Soft-Blue/dp/B001303JZ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1291154156&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you ship to the mainland? Those look soo yummy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! In Seattle, cupcakeries are a big hit... I wonder if you could open up your own cupcake shop in Hilo?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea,
    Your cupcakes are priced too low! I think you should raise your prices!

    ReplyDelete